The Epson WF-3620 Wireless Shade All-in-One Printer is a rapid workplace printer efficient in printing in monochrome at quicken to 19 pages per minute along with automated duplex printing ability. This is feasible because of the PrecisionCore Publish Head that enables print resolutions of 4,800 x 2,400 dpi and also droplets as tiny as 2.8 pl. It additionally has functionality for scanning, faxing, and also duplicating, making it very useful in the workplace.
Scanning can be done at an optical resolution of 1,200 x 2,400 dpi, meaning you will certainly have the ability to get comprehensive scans from your files as well as pictures. Also, extra attributes and also settings for scanning, faxing, and copying is readily available on a 2.7″ shade LCD touchscreen on the front panel. This helps set the printer up as required.
Paper is managed in two ways, either via the 35-sheet automated file feeder for certain work and also paper types or the 250-sheet front-loading tray that will hold most general objective paper types. It can also take care of sheets as much as 8.5 x 14″ in size for wide-format requirements. This system is resilient, being capable of handling 20,000 pages monthly. Furthermore, the WF-3620 includes both Wi-Fi and Ethernet connection for numerous networking options.
- Print, Scan, Copy, Fax
- Print Resolution: 4,800 x 2,400 dpi
- Monochrome Print Speed: 19 Pages/Minute
- Maximum Document Size: 8.5 x 14″
- Automatic Duplex Printing
- Scan Resolution: 1,200 x 2,400 dpi
- 2.7″ Color LCD Touchscreen
- 35-Sheet ADF & 250-Sheet Tray
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 20,000 Pages
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet Connectivity
Epson WF-3620 Driver Download for Windows/macOS
- Download the file.
- Double-click the downloaded file to create a disk image on your desktop.
- Open the disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to begin the installation.